Marky Ferguson's collection - updated pics

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey,.. i found your collection.. great stuff you have got.. although the wrong colour.. i'll forgive you :P

the 688 ismy favourite when it comes to the massey's. and glad to see you got them larger scale tractors in your collection too.. those are much more impressive than those little 1:32 scaled models..

keep adding..even if it means your hands are going to be chopped off.. got to make some sacrifices :P

i do like your display cabinet.. maybe someday when i get my own  house, i will have a room to be able to finally display all of them.. ;) (thank God my girlfriend lets me have one ;) ).

:D :D - thanks a lot.. My wife does threaten me with all sorts of things... so I now resort to brining in my models under the cove of darkness  :D :D

I'm a real fan of 1:16 scale - but they do take some space up... thats the problem...  :-\

I appreciate the kind words  ;)

• 1 month later...

Well... I'm in the dog house... but it's a place I've been before...

Actually... in fairness... she was pretty much ok about it... what I hear you ask...

Why this... (on the top)

yea marky why???

Thats for Pops buddy... one of Wills finest Silver Mc's  ;) - Not mine I am sorry to say... I can;t afford to colect anything else  :-[

:o :o :o I want that to  above my cabinet!

I just said to my girlfriend i want that to iff i have a place on my own!

and she said we shall see about that hunny ???

But i love it mate  ;)

Thanks Johnny... I'll keep a look out for another one for you mate.  ;)

Thats for Pops buddy... one of Wills finest Silver Mc's  ;) - Not mine I am sorry to say... I can;t afford to colect anything else  :-[

OK iff you would do that for me ???;D

Greatings Johny

Just spoted that. ::)

looking great!!!....i'll prob be able to see the glow from here!!! :D :D ;D

Question from Julie....cant say what else she said >:( >:(>:( but, She wants to know how Diane lets you get away with that? :-\