the rest of the colection of johny mf

Johny mf

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well udimore their not insured!!! :-[:-[ :-\ :'(

I am stil vinding out how to do that because in holland it is verry dificult to find some body ho knows what he's talking about!

thanx marky and udimore

well udimore their not insured!!! :-[:-[ :-\ :'(

I am stil vinding out how to do that because in holland it is verry dificult to find some body ho knows what he's talking about!

thanx marky and udimore

Talk to your house insurers or buildings and contents people  ;)

thanx :D i shall do dat udimore but i am stil living by my parents is that a problem ???

No not at all  ;) A few years back when I lived at home , well more than just a few years :D :D My parents upped the value and included a seperate bit just for my collection  ;)

They will have to do it on your behave but its better being safe than sorry my friend and you have a tidy lump sum there  ;)

I agree with Udi its better to get them insured if possible I have mine as a extra on the house contents insurance which is more more cheaper than having insurance solly for the tractors which would cost atleast double the cost

now marky i must say ive already got the MF65 from gorgi and when i saw that UH one i thougt I like It,I love It and I WANT IT!!!!

Now i must get a bigger cabinet because you now what i had to do last week marky!

THAT WAS ALREADY A BIG PUZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;)

But if i see an MF model fore sail and i want it YOU KNOW WHAT WIL HAPEN! ;);D8)

:D;D:D You know what i am thinking marky ;) ;)

by the way marky monday I go on vacation for ten day's when i come back i must wash SANDY (my MF165!) and then friday I go to panningen whit a load off money and try to by me more MF models and JOHN DEERE models! ;) ;)

Do you know the IHF Panningen marky it is the biggest festival in holland whit oldtimer agricultural machine's ???

:D;D:D You know what i am thinking marky ;) ;)

by the way marky monday I go on vacation for ten day's when i come back i must wash SANDY (my MF165!) and then friday I go to panningen whit a load off money and try to by me more MF models and JOHN DEERE models! ;) ;)

Do you know the IHF Panningen marky it is the biggest festival in holland whit oldtimer agricultural machine's ???

Never heard of it... is it worth a day trip on the Ferry Johnny  ???

Umm.... depends on how much "sat navving" we have to do in Holland I guess Mr Holmes  :-\

you have Europe maps on Tomtom dont you ??? ???, if not i have them on mine, or my bros or my mums, one has Europe maps, cant remember which one it was but i'll get it :D :D :D

i go whit sandy and my girlfriend the whole weekend! If you see sandy or me,call me and we can drink a couple of beer's

my mate got an MF155  so 2MF's together

If you come than i hope so like to meet you guy's

If you want I even can personal mail you my phone number so if you guy's come you can call me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...