Potato box rotator

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get it away to be cast Jason you'll do well with that! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thats the plan!

I will have to do a few variations, that one is made to take Daves box which is bigger than the britians version, so I will need to do two sizes at a guess. It will be easier to do a mounting bracket for the John deere than the JCB's, essentially it will be in two main parts so I will need two different mounting plates and two different sets of forks to cater for everyone. ?:-\

I now have some of these finished to fit the JCB's and the original britains front loader. ?15 each inc P+P or ?13 if you supply a set of forks with your payment.

Heres a picture of one completed;

Contact me by email jasoncutts@btconnect.com or personnal message.

post-27-132638487082_thumb.jpg

Looks great FP ?;) ;). I look forward to it arriving. It'll be just in time to finish tipping the boxes that are out the field into a Marston 12 Tonne (in the proper colour of Blue). Mind you, I haven't got much done, the rain is holding me up. ?:D;)

? ? ?It's only green as that's the colour of the one my local grower uses. ?;D;)