New stubble cultivator conversion

Thought I would have a play around with a Britains Vaderstad drill (dismantled one for parts on another one) and thought what should I do with the rest of it? So I made a stubble cultivtor out of it. Hope you like it and sorry for the photo (must get a better camera ::) )

post-978-132638614582_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback guys. You might be able to tell that I have angled the packer wheels so that all sits on the ground and doubled the amount of disc's on the back row. Thinking about making a trailered one with the folding wings  ;)

it does look good  :P, what did you have to do to get it like that ??? was there much work involved ???

A little bit of work but not to much (thanks to my dremel  ;D) First I removed the wings, then the hopper (need to remove the rear 2 rows of disc's and the frame so I could get to the screw that holds the hopper on) cut the front half off with the tow bar, two shallow cuts on the bit that hold the packer on so I could angle it. The bit that took the longest was trimming down the extra disc's for the rear row. Added a siku linkage adaptor for linkage and a bar from the packer so it looks like you can alter the height of the packer. Then filled any parts that needed it (cuts on the packer) and then touched up the parts that needed it.  :)