Jump to content

New stubble cultivator conversion


Recommended Posts

Thought I would have a play around with a Britains Vaderstad drill (dismantled one for parts on another one) and thought what should I do with the rest of it? So I made a stubble cultivtor out of it. Hope you like it and sorry for the photo (must get a better camera ::) )

post-978-132638614582_thumb.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

it does look good  :P, what did you have to do to get it like that ??? was there much work involved ???

A little bit of work but not to much (thanks to my dremel  ;D) First I removed the wings, then the hopper (need to remove the rear 2 rows of disc's and the frame so I could get to the screw that holds the hopper on) cut the front half off with the tow bar, two shallow cuts on the bit that hold the packer on so I could angle it. The bit that took the longest was trimming down the extra disc's for the rear row. Added a siku linkage adaptor for linkage and a bar from the packer so it looks like you can alter the height of the packer. Then filled any parts that needed it (cuts on the packer) and then touched up the parts that needed it.  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.