i have seen some where on one of those links on another topic a site that sells the bonnets ,cab tops,decals ect to make that model,on a uh renault chassis i think it said,along with the parts for the big ih on antoher topic on here,will have to find it again

Do i take it that the TVT is the next step up from the TMs.

have just been on the NH site & seen the vid clip looks good .

http://www.newholland.com/h4/products/idvgallery.asp?Reg=UK&RL=ENUK&NavID=000002235511&series=000005997011&type=694&globallineid=000001323003&globalseriesid=000001331003

Hi mjb1. The New Holland TVT is the CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) model from New Holland.  In terms of a tractor "scale" the TVT would be in between the TM and the TG.

Hope That Helps  ;)

Cheers

NewHolland2

I am reliably informed its STEYR engineered as CNH took them over, there's been one or two in Hayne's Uckfield branch every time I've been there over the last few months. Forestry Commission owns one. Reverse drive also features in the spec. I think I've only got 35 mm pics yet to be developed.

Guest Fendt pwr

I have a mate how's job it is too promote NH's new tvt tractors for CNH,

There is very little new technology in the tvt tractors he rekcons.

• 2 weeks later...

Now there's a conversion? ;). I wonder if Britains will ever make one?

Britains could make that model very easily!

The Cab and rear mudguards are from the Britains Case CVX and the bonnet is from the Britains NH TSA.

I'm not sure what chassis that conversion is mounted on, but the wheels are from a UH Deutz.

I WANT ONE :o