NEW PRODUCTS FOR SPALDING SNEAK PREVIEW

As time allows I will post up pictures of new models I will have on display at Spalding 02/10/05.

1st up my prototype JF 1350 chopper,please note this will be on display on Sunday but NOT for sale if there is a lot of interest I will try to put it in production for the April show.

• 2 weeks later...

Typical!! Was looking at using a recently bought Britains forager to do the smaller and popular 1100 model. Had a go with a 1350 once on the back of a Ford 8670, the trailer guys had trouble keeping up, those choppers sure have an appetite!! Stunning model there, certainly done some justice on that. Could look good behind a 7820. ???:)

the chopper is really nice as FP said, not so good when it fell of the stand when someone knocked it ;) ;) :)

Thats it fb, you rub it in......... I suppose you owe him that for him thinking you were 40 !! :D :D :D;)

• 1 month later...