A knackered 5610 Brought back to Life By A Simple Conversion......

As asked for in my "Wardrobe Farming......" topic, here are some pics of my Ford 5610 (my first Britains tractor) which was involved in an accident with Big Foot while I was at school a few years ago  :D. Needless to say I wasn't happy when I got home but I decided to take action and put the cab from the old Siku Steyr tractor on it, which is still on it to this day.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

why dont you get a proper cab made from dave towse, he also did this nice exhaust for a 9700 he was making a while ago put it onto my 5610 it looks away beter then the one thats on it, i also both a mib 5610 a while back the idea is to turn it into a 7810 but havent had time with last few months, hoping to get another exhaust for that all the handrails and mirrors are all made up just a uestion of painting and attaching

why dont you get a proper cab made from dave towse, he also did this nice exhaust for a 9700 he was making a while ago put it onto my 5610 it looks away beter then the one thats on it, i also both a mib 5610 a while back the idea is to turn it into a 7810 but havent had time with last few months, hoping to get another exhaust for that all the handrails and mirrors are all made up just a uestion of painting and attaching

What tractor was the 9700 based on alan??

it was a ford FP wigh a q cab never seen one in real life though, id put up a pic if i could but scanner we have keeps messing up all the other programes on the computer so cant use that hopefully il hace a digital camera by christmas though can ?post away mad then

;D ;D i know how you mean nh2 times are tough