new 5000 with a difference COMPLETED AND NEW COLOUR VERSION

Absolutely cracking conversion!!! are you making them to order??

Thanks for the feedback  :) If I can get my hands on the chafer sprayer I would make them for people  ;) The trouble is if I used the superspray version (orange in colour)  getting a good finish in yellow plus wear on the moving parts. If people have the chafer sprayer they could send it to me and I would convert it into this version. (then the price would be just the tractor, parts and my time to do it)  :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tidy conversions here deerepower they look smart. Thats also one way to get rid of the fixed non steering axle problem that bothers the new 5000. What is the new yellow part under the tractor chassis for.  Is it reinforcement of some kind ?

Thanks for the compliment mate  :) The yellow part under the tractor is like a tarpaulin skirt, farmer use to put them on so the crop didn't get tangled up under the tractor  ;)

Thanks for the compliment mate  :) The yellow part under the tractor is like a tarpaulin skirt, farmer use to put them on so the crop didn't get tangled up under the tractor  ;)

Thanks for the information there Deerepower. I was wondering what it was for as I have never seen a real machine of this type before and was at a loss to know that piece of information on this unusual beast  :)