The down under farm was sold, Now its ........Greenline Agriculture, Home base

Kiwi6920

What colour should i do the roof??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should i do the roof??

• Green
    • Silver
    • Galv silver (the current card colour)
    • Other

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that shed is huuuuuuuge!!! :o :o :o

any more distant shots?

Cheers, yeah i wanted size to clear out my cabnet, but i needed size so it didnt look jamed in there

Ill get some more pics after milking when its day light

so whats it gunna be homebase

:D :D :D :D I though maybe it was going to ba a huge DIY store too  :D :D :D :D

Hell of a shed mind, will it be able to be dismantled so that you can move it around? I am glad the roof is removable because I could see a lot of jokes at my expense "Will you get Tris to go the the back of the shed to get the combine?"etc etc  ::);):D

:D :D :D :D I though maybe it was going to ba a huge DIY store too  :D :D :D :D

Hell of a shed mind, will it be able to be dismantled so that you can move it around? I am glad the roof is removable because I could see a lot of jokes at my expense "Will you get Tris to go the the back of the shed to get the combine?"etc etc  ::);):D

Yes this is the main shed at the depot, should get the fleet under it, one shed is staying as the garin shed the rest will be hay sheds, and implament storage

Thanks for the coments guys,

Now that is going to be verrrrryyyyyyyyy big shed or what. You are going to need a transformer for all them lights. Wouldnt like to pay that bill eh. :o :o :o Looks very good cant wait to see this one progress. ;)

Ok here is a quick pic, ill have a tidy up then take some better pics, What colour should i do the roof? silver like the card is, or green??? ill add a poll ;)

Ok her it is with the card on to see what it looks like, as you can see its 3bay plus a large front over hang, basicly a walless bay

M01A0499.jpg

So what do you think?

Poll added for you!

To add a poll look at the buttons on the bottom right hand side of the whole topic.

See one that says add a poll? ::)

There ant no button there mate ::) could be becouse the poll is up allready tho :-\

Ive done some more tonight, What do you all think?

Excellent!!!!

That is a monster of a shed!!! It's like it's own little world under there!!!

Looks like the digger has been worked hard in picture 1 / 2, the arm has broke off!!!!  ;D ;D

Slight update, Ive gone with painted silver, i didnt want to over do the green as the inside walls are green, and its green machenery going in the shed, i recon it looks spot on, ive run out of all my paints atm so ill get some pics tomorrow

Quick update, pics to follow later on, The inside pannels have been painted, nearly all the frame work has been painted, the roofing iorn has been painted, just waiting on the lights to turn up so i can clad the roof, the floor is finshed inside the shed, got to make the raised section for the tool aera and oil storage area

Here are a couple of pics showing the progress so far, just working on getting the tools set up and still waiting for the lights, i think its looks ok but still could be alot better

M01A0534.jpg

M01A0535.jpg

What do you all think?