4 wheel whirl rakes

Hi  guys and girls, has any one else done one of these? i thourght it would lok ok if i made it in working mode, and it does look good, it just looks really stupid in transport..

How did you make the arms telescopic? i cant get it rite, I need some help ANY HELP please

Study these pictures and you should see how the front two rotors ;) ;) slide in and out using two different sizes of brass box section

no, can you explain please :) :) :);)

AHHHHHHHHHH thanks PDC i now c how its done, you slide the rod through the head of the rotor, why couldnt i figure that out, im a idiot, i knew it would be simple, ill stick with the krone way for now

Cheers nick

;D I got it nailed 2day, thanks alot for the pics PDC, you saved me, mines a krone rake

DSCF0792.jpg

DSCF0793.jpg

DSCF0794.jpg

I just have ot go get the paint then she will look even better what you all think any way ?

Ps Can a mod move this to implamnet convos plz :-*:-*

Looks excellent mate!! I love those rakes, they look awesome.

Glad to see you have changed the wheels.

Only one thing, the rotors are around the wrong way, they would push the grass away rather than pull it in...................................................................................................

post-705-132638618694_thumb.jpg

Looks excellent mate!! I love those rakes, they look awesome.

Glad to see you have changed the wheels.

Only one thing, the rotors are around the wrong way, they would push the grass away rather than pull it in...................................................................................................

Dont matter, i have to take it all appart to paint it any way, im just happy to have finaly done it, Itl proberly take me 6 months to paint it tho ::) ::) its only taken that long to get this far