Kuhn Single rotor rake

Some more excellent work mate, looks like a lot of time an effort went into each one of those...it is quite a bonus that the Britains hitches can keep them up  ::):D :D

Looks realy good there gav, they seam to be breading like rabbits tho  ::) i was looking at my 4 rotor balls up thinking mayb i should do a single insted, looks really good tho, are you casting the main frame or just scratch building them?

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Looks realy good there gav, they seam to be breading like rabbits tho  ::) i was looking at my 4 rotor balls up thinking mayb i should do a single insted, looks really good tho, are you casting the main frame or just scratch building them?

Each one is scratch built Nick, it's not worth casting the bits when I can make them just as cheaply ;)

Will they be on your website priced up soon Gav?

Already there Tris ;):)

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Each one is scratch built Nick, it's not worth casting the bits when I can make them just as cheaply ;)

Already there Tris ;):)

It would make production faster for the number you are going to be turning out tho wouldnt it?