britains vaderstad drill with added extras

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job of the packer wheels on the drawbar. Makes it even more realistic now   ;D

thanks TS135A, looks better than the britains draw bar, I had fun making the hand rails and altering the angle of the rear packer wheels so the disc's are closer to the ground also added extra steps at the front. just got the bout markers, following harrow, pre-emergence marker, hydraulically driven fan  ;)

thanks TS135A, looks better than the britains draw bar, I had fun making the hand rails and altering the angle of the rear packer wheels so the disc's are closer to the ground also added extra steps at the front. just got the bout markers, following harrow, pre-emergence marker, hydraulically driven fan  ;)

I look forward to seeing the bout markers and pre emergence markers in future pictures.   :)  It's a pity they weren't fitted in the first place when the model was being made in China  >:(   Hadn't noticed the other mods you had included too  :-[

I look forward to seeing the bout markers and pre emergence markers in future pictures.   :)  It's a pity they weren't fitted in the first place when the model was being made in China  >:(   Hadn't noticed the other mods you had included too  :-[

if britains had fitted them I dont think they would have lasted long with the carpet farming  :D

Come along Mark, lets see some clearer pictures!

Nice move with the packer wheels, do they have six or is it four?

It's a six wheel packer, found a picture of one on the vaderstad website  ;) www.vaderstad.com    sorry about the pictures but got a cr#p camera (must buy a new one ::) )

have made the hydraulically driven fan, bout markers altered from the siku lemken powerharrow  (just got the rams to do for them) the spare wheel fitted to the handrail, and have started on the pre-emergence-marker... I know the parts still need painting  ;)

post-978-132638618105_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638618109_thumb.jpg

You mean to tell me that they don't have bout markers? RC2 come on!!!!!! The Accord had them donkeys years ago!!

I think britains are hoping that people will put it on a tractor with a gps system so you dont need bout markers  :D

My mate has a drill like that in real life. they had to take the packer of it as it was digging in on the type of ground that we have. but it still looks good on the model.

think a lot of people will make the packer for display models as the drawbar is a bit of a let down  ;)