Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Udimore said:

Good man glad it arrived OK

I'm slightly spooked that you started this topic 11 years ago YIKES

11 years + Started making the buildings for it in September  2000 and the main layout about early 2004

On 08/04/2016 at 5:24 PM, Tractorman810 said:

Looks different now , will you leave the hill that's left in or remove it completely then ??

I'll leave in the hill going to add in a small gravel pit and put up a few hedges. I've leveled it a little but only by about 200 mm less in height.

Get you, it must be nice to have enough room to allow for hills and big banks, get a nice roll into them, luckily the real ash tree was dead flat bar the ditches ,and a few minor contours  if I wanted hills it would be to steep ,or not big enough to show the angle to it 

• 4 months later...

Hiya Garret.

Just logged in and came straight to this topic to see what's been going on. Some smashing changes and some sad changes too with the real yard in mind.

Love the slurrstores and those new cattle buildings..... well, no surprises as to how good they look!!!

Great to see it coming on again.

Archived