Case PUMA 195 and 210 with pictures

JC

Wow nice thread very enjoyable read Jason.... :)

PS  I forgot to say there actually is a 3rd version of the puma.  There is a high detailed dealer launch editon 210.  However I got it packed away so cant get a pic of it to see the diff. between the Euro Puma and the Dealer Launch......... :'(

The tyres are a vast improvement, something tells me they have been taking a good look at some siku models.

mmmm should i get one :D :D

its about time they listened but i dont think they are doing it enough yet :-\, still a lot to do before i go buying all the RC2(Britains) again like i used to :( :(

mmmm should i get one :D :D

its about time they listened but i dont think they are doing it enough yet :-\, still a lot to do before i go buying all the RC2(Britains) again like i used to :( :(

I agree, I am not going to be buying another Britains model until I see some more improvement on it. This release looks much better than some of the models recently released, but it is still lacking a bit...The hitch should have been fixed long ago.

Thanks for the review Jason, but I am afraid that I will be skipping the Britains models until they can really get their act together.  :(

Bill would agree with you  lot that if you don't like it don't buy it but for me I think the recent RC2 tractors are a step up and after paying what I did for the UH replicas Im dang glad to have these new tractors for less then half.  Does not mean Im buying everything but glad to have them.......Im now looking for the Euro version over here in the States........

That does not look half bad, quite quick that they are dishing these out too I should add. If the final release looks anything like the prototype image, I may try to pick up one regardless of the hitch on it  :)