i set myself a 1 hour time limit to come up with something and came up with this. jd4020 wheels ,2wd axle bits cut off the 4020 and fixed to the under side of the tractor, might put a uh loader on it next

post-618-132638620161_thumb.jpg

post-618-132638620164_thumb.jpg

I think there is a hole in the UK conversion market when it comes to larger fronts, some use Marston Trailer wheels....I'm not too keen on them, too tall, kind of need an inbetween tyre, bigger than the JD4020, smaller than the Marston, Sean recommended some in the TW-5 thread in the Ford section but you may have to send away for them.

I think there is a hole in the UK conversion market when it comes to larger fronts, some use Marston Trailer wheels....I'm not too keen on them, too tall, kind of need an inbetween tyre, bigger than the JD4020, smaller than the Marston, Sean recommended some in the TW-5 thread in the Ford section but you may have to send away for them.

they prob would do i must say mate, these ones were prob a bit smaller than those on the one i saw, but the same style

i'm not worried that they might not look spot on . the whole model is wrong to start with. the rear axle needs to be dropped a bit. its more the size of the 6600,6800  just with a short bonnet to make the 62/64 model.  ;)you can tell this by looking at the front axle and the gap between the underside. might try some uh sprayer wheels on the back. its different and there not much choice when it comes to 2wd axles didn't think the ergos one would have looked any good, plus this one was the right colour as well

nath i dont think it looks to bad at all, they prob do those in that wheel size after all the one i saw may well have had after market fronts put on her for some job, that one even with those wheels i saw looked very ungainly i have to say, 2wd just doesnt suit those big jd's i think

nath i dont think it looks to bad at all, they prob do those in that wheel size after all the one i saw may well have had after market fronts put on her for some job, that one even with those wheels i saw looked very ungainly i have to say, 2wd just doesnt suit those big jd's i think

i agree mate that axle suits the 3350 well but these not as well.

it looks wrong on my 2640 2wd to, but they are actually right scale and tyre wise, i guess we are all used to seeing them as 4wd ,so its gonna look silly to our eyes like this, keep going with her mate, if you want those bigger wheels you can get them from henri walker,i have his email addy and can get the part number for you from his book

it looks wrong on my 2640 2wd to, but they are actually right scale and tyre wise, i guess we are all used to seeing them as 4wd ,so its gonna look silly to our eyes like this, keep going with her mate, if you want those bigger wheels you can get them from henri walker,i have his email addy and can get the part number for you from his book

cheers for the offer mate but i need to get offmy backside and get his book for myself as me and some mates want a load of stuff from him.  wheels are in the post by the way mate forgot to pm you

at last a picture and i can see what your saying. i might look out for a scraper and cut the rear axle bits off each side and move them up a little so i can get the rears moved up a bit so i can get the front axle in the right place. now this will take a bit longer than a hour.