M F T TRACTORS

punk

ah the moffet tractors, made in co louth in the mid 90's.

the one shown here was the one based on the massey 390T i think with the 12x12 shuttle box.

later came the ford 7840 based one,wil try dig out some pics.

very handy machine, i guy near me has the 7840 model one, has fairly high hours on her too, he had the contracto for the local glanbia delivering all the fertiliser to the farmers.

very clever idea  really , i still see one or two about on farms  now  although , you also see the trailers , tankers & horseboxes that are beaten about because , someone's forgotten to raise the loader  :-\ :-\

i think there's been a few convos done on the board as well , right mart  ;)

very clever idea  really , i still see one or two about on farms  now  although , you also see the trailers , tankers & horseboxes that are beaten about because , someone's forgotten to raise the loader  :-\ :-\

i think there's been a few convos done on the board as well , right mart  ;)

Spot on Marcus........Amazing just what can be done with a bit of selotape, an old Renault and an old Loader........

dave twose did some didnt he, i think a few people on here have one of his, never really saw the point of these moffets to be honest, after all they cant do any more than a normal front loader can they??

Dave did indeed do a few Sean........I have one here and a good model they are too........