6 mtr min til disc cultivator

very nice, so are we going to see more in production :-\ ???

thanks FB, thinking about it  :-\ might do some in a differant range of colours  :-\ thinking about putting this one on ebay and see how it goe's and might have some for a tractor show in October  ;)

Ohhh i really really like that, looks awesome. Definetly do more, they look great  :)

thanks mate  :) I will be making some more (resin packer rollers on order)  ;) might do a trailered one as the britains linkage wont hold it up in the raised possion  ::)

Is the drill base the same as any of Vaderstads range of cultivators? If it is then you may have just struck gold.

Always believe i-in. ... ..  you are Gold (echo - Gold!!)

the disc system is similar on the cultivators  ;) have thought about fitting a row of cultivator tines instead of the front row of disc's  :-\

nice work mate, seen a few arround my nans way like that in suffolk before

thanks mate,  :)

Thats what I was thinking mate, the Carrier or the Rexius or whatever it is they make now. Be nice to see more of a range of Vader stuff in 1/32. Quite fitting that RC2 should do the drill after doing the Rolex rollers years ago actually. Well done RC2!!