krone mowers

no, did them myself, i was planning on bying a set from ricky but i thought i would give it a bash first, think they turned out ok :)

They look good Andy. What sort of acres a day would you cut with those in real life??

They look good Andy. What sort of acres a day would you cut with those in real life??

Well Bill - local contractor has the Claas version on a 200hp Valtra and he cut 14 acres beside us in 2 fields in about 70 mins  :o :o

Well Bill - local contractor has the Claas version on a 200hp Valtra and he cut 14 acres beside us in 2 fields in about 70 mins  :o :o

That's pretty good going Nashmach. I don't think my Farmall cub with 5 foot finger bar mower could match that however I would have fun trying!!!

hi a contractor near me in somerset has a set of three krone mowers on his 818 fendt so must be enough. but i think is is a bit slow going i was told you need about 80hp 4 each mower. another contractor has a set of two krone moweres on his mf 6480 which is chippeed and that goes really well.