folding disc min-til system

having some spare disc systems left over from chopping up the britains vaderstad drill (the front disc's)and a couple of the siku lemken gigant cage rollers as well, I desided to mate them together and use the frame from a siku folding press so it could br folded for transport. Feel free to let me know what you think of it ;)

post-978-132638623354_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638623358_thumb.jpg

Another superb conversion from the master himself. That's an impressive outfit deerepower, very tidy piece of work   8)

yes rather some good stuff appearing from your goodly self , like that :)

cheers mates :) I think I've got the knack of converting now, would love to do it full time for a living....who knows one day :)

cheers mates :) I think I've got the knack of converting now, would love to do it full time for a living....who knows one day :)

no reason why you cant, others i think have done / do????, sure Gav is :-\ :-\ (although having said that i think he is trying to bale today :D :D

Looksdamn nice mark, 2 questions bout the chally, what tracks have you refitted it with and how hard was it to put the siku hitch on it ?

Hi nick  :) the tracks are off a britains j.d. 8430t as well as the drive wheels (have fitted the cat outer drive wheel to them so it looks like the cat wheels), the siku hitch takes about half an hour to do and not to hard to once you have got the old linkage off, Ive also fitted siku linkage to the front (got the idea off F P). There's a couple of pictures of it in the "your model vehicles" topic in the caterpillar postings  ;)

he beat me to it was just downloading some pictures of a new convo ;) hope you got the info you need nick ;)

Dont you sleep boy? i, m having trouble keeping count of how many you have put out this week.

Na i havent found the info i want yet :-[

he beat me to it was just downloading some pictures of a new convo ;) hope you got the info you need nick ;)

you know us mods  :D :D

can you post some more up if you have chance please??. or with the min til system on a claas axion or similar (i havent got the CAT model so not sure on its size :-\ :-\)