tms project "top secret"

thanks for all the comment guys, i never really thought i would be able to make something like this till i started with stuff  after seeing things people have made on here from scratch, like jas's plogers, and some of the stuff greensheets makes, convos are one thing, full scratch build are another,just glad it looks right and has worked out 

Jesus Sean!!! That`s FANTASTIC!!! Makes my 16 look like rubish compared!! Love the detailing on it!! I must say tht looks like the best modell I have ever seen!!!

You did it man!! Hats of for you!!

Looking forward for the next pictures!! :D

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you dark horse you!!! OK so I got a few cheeky email pics the other week to have a peek but now I see it from start to finish the work does not fail me mate. Awesome in so many ways, ideas, details, paint. .. .the clingfilm cutterbar is just genius mate. Can she be parked in my shed at Toytrac please?

Please?

Please?

Please?

PLEEEEEEEEASE??!!

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan you dark horse you!!! OK so I got a few cheeky email pics the other week to have a peek but now I see it from start to finish the work does not fail me mate. Awesome in so many ways, ideas, details, paint. .. .the clingfilm cutterbar is just genius mate. Can she be parked in my shed at Toytrac please?

Please?

Please?

Please?

PLEEEEEEEEASE??!!

ok seeing as you aksed nicely mate, ;):D :D :D

8) 8) 8) COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 8) 8) 8)

Having never seen one of those in the flesh    they wern't very big in real life :-\

I allways thought they where bigger      But you seem to have got it spot on with the brochure

WELL DONE YOU AGAIN :-*

Noooo.... I REALLY am going to have to steal that Sean  :D :D

I suggest you sit back mate... pour yourself a cider and sit admiring that for the next few days.... thats is some superb achievement mate.... hats off to the forum's daddy of scratch building  ;D;):-*

sweet jesus of ftf, Sean thats the dogs danglies ;D ;D ;D.....do i sound like Rick or Tris??....maybe Riss :D :D ::)

Sean you have done yourself proud!!!....the taster pics you sent were good but now it looks better on here!!!.....i see the driver has had to much west country cider ;):D

sweet jesus of ftf, Sean thats the dogs danglies ;D ;D ;D.....do i sound like Rick or Tris??....maybe Riss :D :D ::)

Sean you have done yourself proud!!!....the taster pics you sent were good but now it looks better on here!!!.....i see the driver has had to much west country cider ;):D

ooo rrr he has mate, we cant be working all serious now can we,  :D :D :D

shes nt looking to bad i have to say, just realised i have missed the lights for the combines rear number plate of though :D>:(