tms project "top secret"

• 1 year later...

Some amazing scratch building involved here! Only one little detail, the rims don't look like the paint covered very good? And there's also some paint on the tyres, but apart from that is just superb! ;D

• 4 weeks later...

this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!! WOW.. i wished i was able to do half of this and i'd start today with a New Holland Clayson 1520. some superb work there.

are you working for the precisions design team of Ertl or for UH? you must be a proffessional..sure have seen much worse come from the assembly line..

thumbs up! :o;D

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hardly have time to sleep at the mo Niels let alone do ten of these ;D if I was going to it would have been at the time ,making moulds ect as I went, would be easier now maybe as I could build it in sections to, this one was my first big scratch build so kind of new to it at the time, anyway,that would mean 10 others having one,and I like the fact it's a only one ;D

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just reading this topic again is an inspiration to start one of my conversions off again but I small having a go at moulding at every stage to see at least ten coming out of a particular brand if tractor we need more of this to make this website great again  sometimes I feel with all the releases distract the conversion topics as we tend to wait for the likes of replicagri uh and britains to fetch out our desired model and there have been lots over the past 12 years cheers for getting me back in to it again 

20160206_160626.jpg

• Like 1