britains lorry fitted with box unit and extras

I bought a britains lorry from a bootsale not so long ago and was wondering what to do with it, so I desided to make it into a delivery lorry. I have removed the flat bed from it and fitted a new ray box which has been shortend, I scratch built a workig tail lift for it as well as a chiller unit (ideal for delivering fruit and veg), it has been converted into a righthand drive. I'm thinking about replacing the rear doors and fitting a roller door instead.

post-978-132638623811_thumb.jpg

post-978-132638623815_thumb.jpg

nice work deerepower :) :), any from the front of the chiller????

I've got a iveco just lying around doing nothing.....are the parts easy to come by from New Ray?? ???

(paint it white, add the Histon Produce logo and i bet Marky will buy it ;) ;) ;))

nice work deerepower :) :), any from the front of the chiller????

I've got a iveco just lying around doing nothing.....are the parts easy to come by from New Ray?? ???

(paint it white, add the Histon Produce logo and i bet Marky will buy it ;) ;) ;))

will post a picture of the chiller unit later (got to go shopping with the other half now :() wilkingson normanly have the new ray lorries in and they cost about a tenner, forgot to say I also redjuice the height of the box unit ;)

Very very nice mate, yeah a roller door would suit it down to the earth looks good tho

I thought a roller door would be better as well ;)

Looks awesome Deerepower, love the chiller .. did you make it yourself? Will PM you about it later  ;)

cheers FKNK06, the chiller is made out of the cab roof off of a JD 7020 :o its one iI had laying around (got it from a charity shop and it didn't have any wheels or exhaust on it)

Very nice job DP i like ur conversions/modifications

cheers

Reece

Thanks Reece, going to try making an 8 wheeler sometime ;)

That looks good, specially like the tail lift

I find "Newray" stuff hard to find round my way, and there's normally not much on ebay either, and as someone said before, there's a big gap in the 1/32 truck/trailer market!

That looks good, specially like the tail lift

I find "Newray" stuff hard to find round my way, and there's normally not much on ebay either, and as someone said before, there's a big gap in the 1/32 truck/trailer market!

if you have a wilkinson nere you thats your best bet (a little tip xmas is coming soon so they will be stocking more toys :D) local model shop has a couple but wants ?20 each for them ??? best deal I got was a boxed shell tanker at a bootsale for ?2 didn't even try and knock him down on it. I do know of a ftf member who is working on a tipper trailer for the new ray lorries ;)

Toys'r'Us or Motorway services are another good bet too.

Not giving all the places away though  ;);D

Got a few ideas I ought realise into something as well really. More cabs needed though.

Toys R us does sell a few :-\, Wilkos near me did but they seemed to have stopped selling the toys after i bought all of those dodgy tattie harvesters :D :D :D

should think wilkos will be doing them again as xmas is on its way so they'll stock more toys and models ;)

cool, have to pop in there ;D.....i knew i should have got them when i was there....you always think it when you leave :D :D :D