potato/veg box filler

great to see someone making some static potato equipment ,

looks very good ,

cheers mate, there's not much you can do with the britain potato boxes so I thought I'd make something they could be dispayed on.

looks good mate, markey will nee one of these

cheers nick,  :)

your on a roll now mate, love the tipper ;) ;). theres not much in the way of spud/veg grading stuff around, i made my own tong grader(still needs paint) i think this is a area where you could clear up mate. tippers,washers, graders,weighers and with gav doing his spud gear , i think you might need a bigger table at spaldings now mate :D :D well done

in this case mate, DO give up you day job!!! With your drill, culti-press's and 5000 skid modifications already perfected this is another string to your bow mate. Nicely does it.  :)

thinking about going part time, that way I'll have some money coming in and then I'll have more time to do this side  ;)

thinking about going part time, that way I'll have some money coming in and then I'll have more time to do this side  ;)

i think with all the wet days lately most of us feel part time >:( >:(. and they give a worst winter as well. so if you work outside like me you will be having a few days off . i do models on wet days and work on dry days . any more veg /spud gear in the pipeline?

the tong web site is worth a look  ;) the pictures show some good stuff to build from graders to bag fillers hope this is some help mate . a model farm showing the whole grading line would be spot on to. sounds like you have your hands full with your orders ;) well done on some great looking models mate.

• 2 weeks later...