lastest redrock project

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ricky i made the pump for when i get garrets shed he was doing it with slats for me so i made a pump and put it on the forum to see what people think of it then some asked me to make them one im not taking any trade away from you if guys want to buy yours they are free to do so i just did not know that some people had soul rights to make things and nobody else was allowed to have a try is the forum not for sharing ideas and helping at the end of the day i made it for myself and some were intrested in it.

Guys, don't let this deteriorate into a slanging match, only the person with the rights from Redrock has the right to sell these but anyone can build anything they see day to day for their own use. As for it being a case of new ideas, i think everyone here kind of thinks in the same circles, if everyone could produce models then every single implement would exist by now many times over.

Great work Martin and you choose what you wish to model.  The quality is excellent and I see no need to post such remarks on the forum  I believe that everyone's  work should be appreciated,  and if people need to pass other comments use the email to do so

The forum is a great asset and lets keep it that way - sharing a genuine interest in farm machinery etc - share personal comments elsewhere

JK

martin the pump looks amazing, well done. am looking forward to november time to get a slurry pump from you. have saw other attempts at slurry pumps over the years but yours is the best looking i have saw. great work, just like the trailers :D

• 2 months later...

Wow there is some detail on them mate, how many hours work in each one roughly?

I have never seen a real pump like this so they look kinda odd and i cant see how they would go on the tractors ???

Page 1. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...