Next Exeter Toy Fair

powerrabbit

The next toy fair at Westpoint Exeter is on Sunday 12th August. Not sure at present how much farm stuff will be there but should be the usual stalls. I shall be picking up a few bits that I previously ordered, thats if they remember to bring it! Will be getting the 1:16 UH 'Estate' Fergy T20 and a 1:32 McCormick yellow Cornish County Council tractor amongst other stuff. One stallholder rang me a couple of nights ago to say that he has reduced his prices so lets hope others will follow suit as I don't think much was selling last time.

i think its the 12th. will  there be many farm model sellers there. ???

I know that there will be 2 there and may be three but I am sure that there will be the usual smattering of farm stuff as they know it's popular here, just hope they don't want London prices as they do usually, we're gradually educating them though!  ;)

aarrrggghhh i think i have to work that sunday, i know this ones a deff coming oh no, why does it always clash like that

i know the feeling mate i always have my kids on these dates. i took them once and came home with more barbies than tractors. never again.