new ford 7600 "ooooo my i feel all strange"

had a ford 5000 chassis kicking round, was actuallt striped for parts when i can across something on sunday morn, went home and did this during the pm, deff got something wrong with me, even the other half was baffeled when i came in with blue paint on my hands not the usual red :D :D :D

will be a ford 7600, as seen on my walk sunday morn, not any where near finished yet, not overly happy with the paint finish on the bonnet, so need to do a little more to her

DSCF0066-1.jpg

DSCF0067-1.jpg

got a second air filter choice 2, not sure on which to go for, the one i saw had the first version(stubby)

DSCF0074-1.jpg

DSCF0073-1.jpg

fully articulating front axel

DSCF0072-1.jpg

and resin cast ford 600 front grill  ;) ;)

DSCF0068-1.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome too the right shade of paint  :D :D

Looks well so far keep goin  ;)

Ohh Marky was getting his hopes wonder what he will think  :D :D

:o :o :o Sean Sean Sean  :'( :'( :'( promise me you havn't turned to the blue side mate.... please buddy....

Come baaaaack

Come baaaaack

I want my Sean back  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Looks good as well I guess  :-\

nice one Sean mate :P :P :P :P :P want are the un finished converion tractors in the back ground. ??? ???

2 x 390t's mate 1 2wd and 1 4wd, for some reason my resin wont set?? so i am waiting for some new stuff so i can finish them, see stan red at heart mate

2 x 390t's mate 1 2wd and 1 4wd, for some reason my resin wont set?? so i am waiting for some new stuff so i can finish them, see stan red at heart mate

Every important journey starts with a single step!  ;)

and, anyway, you are running out of MF variants to make - you've made most of them by now (except the 595, curiously enough. When you going to have a crack at one of those - and I don't mean a 590 badged as a 595)

Defiinatley got it all in proportion Sean, the front axle and wheels look very much at home beneath that tractor and cab sits near on perfect too. Nice work  :)

cheers tris, stan put me right on the axel i must confess last night, was a little to low and back at first

Every important journey starts with a single step!  ;)

and, anyway, you are running out of MF variants to make - you've made most of them by now (except the 595, curiously enough. When you going to have a crack at one of those - and I don't mean a 590 badged as a 595)

only tend to make 3 of any seriesm, way to many arround otherwise to be honest, i have 3 500's 2 600's so far 699 in progress,3 x3000's 2 x2000's ,3 x combines,

:o :o :o Sean Sean Sean  :'( :'( :'( promise me you havn't turned to the blue side mate.... please buddy....

Come baaaaack

Come baaaaack

I want my Sean back  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Looks good as well I guess  :-\

i second that!!!, what have you done! :D :D

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*

Seany baby come to me for a big whopper of a kiss  :-*:-*

At last well to be fair in my early days of ftf you were a Ford man until you were corrupted by the mf weirdos  ;)

Cracking job mate and yes please I'll gladly take it off you hands  :-*

So what's next  ???