new ford 7600 "ooooo my i feel all strange"

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my experience sean , you just push the top peice up to open , as the bottom one is usually smashed out  >:(  & as for those sprung & twst grip struts  :o  what an awfull idea those were  >:(

the rear view of the cab sean , you may want to trim the lower peice for the rear of th cab as it looks like it's pushing the mudguards out a little

Thats ok I mean its not bad but I bet you couldent put a rowntrees fruit pastle in yer mouth without chewing it

hows the loader one comming on sean and is the loader just the

run of the mill britains version chopped down as it looks allot better  ;) ;)

Thats ok I mean its not bad but I bet you couldent put a rowntrees fruit pastle in yer mouth without chewing it

hows the loader one comming on sean and is the loader just the

run of the mill britains version chopped down as it looks allot better  ;) ;)

the loaders sat awating paint at the min, and a part, staying the normal britains arms as they actually look like a horndrauclic version, saw one the other day on a db on a lowloader, looked long up front like these do, easier that way to ;):D :D i am a little lazy latley afterall

Sean you are wasted  ;)

All that time you spend on that red rubbish and you could have been producing masterpieces like that beauty  :-*:-*

My god thats good mate well done  :-*

ta mate, have plans for one more blue after the loader, then back to my real babys, the fergys

infact the next ones been primed ready for top coat today

:'( :'( :'( Has big nose been in your workshop rocking that shelf  :'( :'(

no, aint entierly sure why it did roll of??? was sat doing something and it just dropped beside me, fortunaly not very far, but enough to remove the cab  arches and break the cab roof of and glazing, real pig really as the glass took ages to cut to the right shape