Deere-est

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Forget to take photo's of the splints didn't I!!!!

Well here is the Scaloox, walling finished and glued to the board. Did this by drilling through the underside of the board an into the bottom of the wall sections, glueing to the board then poking cocktail sticks through the board up into the walls for extra holding strength.

Paint on the Plastruct framework of my big shed is drying as we speak.

I am going to plaster it yes FB, reckon it should look good. I've rubbed down any protruding blocks and stuff. Doc sorted me out with a Rotaspreader but I will be working on it before adding it to the collection. For the roof I am a little stumped TM, thought about thick card folded like it is on the instructin CD Rom, or balser as I have a fair bit of that. Along the front will be four balser post's and horizontal sections to support the roof. I may even file some Scallox blocks down to put at the base of the posts like those mushroom bases of days gone, know what I mean?

yep know what you mean! :) :)

i'm building his house and machine shed with some mods thats why its taking longer as i have to think about the blocks to use!. The roof is somehing i still need to think about! :D :D

what was used for plastering??? ???

coming alog nicely deer-est but are you really going to put stadle stones at the bottom of the uprights?

Just a thought at the moment, a shed where I worked was built on them but yet at mates place the old dairy shed which would have been muckiy for most of it's life didn't, wil do a couple and see how it looks.

WHAT ABOUT STADLE STONES, THATS THREEEEE!!!