Linkage mounted cement mixer & vicon spreader

At the last Spalding meet i bought an Autoway cement mixer with the intention of turning it into a tractor mounted one.

Having viewed the internet most linkage cement mixers are pretty much of the same design mounted on a frame trough the base of the drum. The Britains one is mounted on a sub frame via moulded peggs on either side of the drum. Looking at the drum I was not going to be able to cut these pegs off without damaging the drum, and as i only had one, this did not seem like a good idea. So i used the sub frame it came on and adapted the design to fit.

Therefore this is not an exact copy of any mixer actually made, but i think its near enough for 'rock and roll'. Also all the mixers i found were painted Massey red and i had too much stuff the same colour, so given that its not an exact copy of model i felt i could go with another colour scheme. I have also been able to retain a slight tipping action on the drum by retaining the subframe.

The spreader is the fairly standard cut the wheels off a Britans Vicon and add a Siku adaptor likage.

Pics to come