FIRHILLS NEW 30 SERIES TRACTORS

next up is a 7530 with front hitch. i have also removed the steering knob and the becon and replaced it with two from agrium. the hitch folds down into the working position. it is in the travel position for road work just now. in the cab i have fitted arm rests and command centre  monitor for controling the tractorsfunctions.

post-579-132638632737_thumb.jpg

That looks well Peter......A nice set-up with the Commander too......I see Ronny's trailer in the background there too......

cheers martin i thats a ronny trailer in the back ground. will have a ronny trailer on my 6820 next week no doubt will needed to get that boiler suit to you as well.

looks smart on row crops on mate ;)

cheers deerepower been waiting for the 75 to come out to do it. kept the wheels all this time from zowell for it will lok better when i get the cab finished

hi pistol pete!

your tractors are looking smart,just got 7930 and the 7530,where did you get your front hitch's from?

the steerring on the 7530 roof,is this easly removed/

regards scotty

Scotty the front hitches came from f-p a while ago and he doesn't have any more the are also from the uh renult tractors. the steering knob came out easy i drilled out the cab roof retainers in the cab glass and took the roof of and it came away. i then drilled out the long tube in the cab. will post a pic later for you scotty. also filled in the hole with filler sanded it down and then sprayed it jd green.

wow thats awesome i love the rowcrops

cheers

Reece

cheers spud

cheers martin i thats a ronny trailer in the back ground. will have a ronny trailer on my 6820 next week no doubt will needed to get that boiler suit to you as well.

Snap some pictures of your 68 if you have a chance please Peter......Aye just give me a PM or something and we'll sort out something with the boiler suit......Cheers mate......

nice pics and work PP!!! ;D ;D

dont mind if i steal them do you :D :D

some pics of the top would be nice, showing where the hole was ??? ???

NO problem FB i will post them up in the next couple of days as i am traveling back to scotland with the family.will use my dads computer to post pictures.

Nice touches on 7530 pete ;)  Im currently converting mine & like you it will have the correct chrome look lights on front &back of roof with the black painted background ;)  I quite like the beacon it came with as Agrium ones look oversized to me :-\  However front linkage looks smart and Ive got one on my 7930 too ;D

• 4 weeks later...

hi peter i have a few questions for you, how did you fill in the hole left by the steering nob and did you cut anything on the front off to get the linkage on, great fleet you have by the way keep up the good work  :)

cheers

hi peter i have a few questions for you, how did you fill in the hole left by the steering nob and did you cut anything on the front off to get the linkage on, great fleet you have by the way keep up the good work  :)

CJ i filled in the holes in the cab with model filler then painted the top of the roof with john deere paint.to get the front hitch on i had to cut a bit from the front till it was in line with the bottom of the bonnet. i also had to cut a bit of the front hitch. hope this helps. if i get time the fleet should increase.