Same Diamond 265

Been working on this Siku Same Diamond 265 to make it look a bit better, i've taken of the Siku branded wheels and replaced them with some ZTX ones, but i'm thinking the fronts are too small, what do you guys think?

The real thing......and then the model with it's ZTX boots.....i think there is too much tyre and not enough rim!

post-864-132638634326_thumb.jpg

post-864-132638634331_thumb.jpg

Thess pics show the chassis and the cab frame that have been sprayed gloss black, and the rear mudguards have been sprayed black at the bottom like the one in the picture......

Ive still got the steps to make, the roof to spray a lighter grey and the cabin to sort out.....and maybe try to glaze the doors....if i can find a good flexible clear plastic to use.

post-864-13263863439_thumb.jpg

post-864-132638634404_thumb.jpg

those front tyres on the ros are just plain wrong, the front tyres on the ros same iron had the same problem, to much tyre wall and if you compare the front and rear treads you will notice that the front treads are a lot more spaced out than the rears which makes it look a bit weird :-\. i got ricky from model farmer to swap the wheels for uh ones, that tractor looks the part mate, whats the base model or has siku made a 265 that you have adapted, 10 out of 10 so far from me  :) :)