roadless ploughmaster 75

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another excellent conversion here Deerepower  8) You just need the rounded mudguards and a Marky Ferguson sorry Duncan cab now  ;)

thought about the duncan cab will have to get one ;)

Well done,looking good mate. :)

cheers mate and the funny thing is I done the front wheels saturday and then noticed last night you had done the same by putting the jd 4020 4wd wheels on the other way round I have fitted them to the new holland tn75d front axel ;)

very nice mate ;) ;) i used the JD4020 rear wings to do mine and the seat as it has a no plate and rear light on it. sets it off well, like your front axle its look very good

thanks mate  :) I want to put the ford mudguards on it just to make it propper  ;) ;)  just a shame I had to use parts from 2 other tractors to make the front axel  ::) but worth it as it's going in my collection ;D

This man is te bomb for these older models if I mat say so, that is a hell of a compliment to ya Deerepower.

Well worth it too, she looks very very nice indeed.  :)

I do take it as a compliment deere-est  ;) fingers crossed the right mudguards and the duncan cab should be here very soon.