roadless ploughmaster 75

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 5000 is quite versatile for ford convos, i have another half done to pair with the 7600 i have half done (awating new decals for that) another buble toped one nice 6600 with loader

very true it can be converted into so many differant types of ford or ford based tractors, just waiting to see the first Doe conversion. got my 5610 version decaled up today and fitted a new exhaust ;)

very true it can be converted into so many differant types of ford or ford based tractors, just waiting to see the first Doe conversion. got my 5610 version decaled up today and fitted a new exhaust ;)

i recon the chassis could even go as far as a good base for other oldies to ,may not be 100% right but a lot better than other ones about

your right mate ;) it was the first time I had used a duncan cab might even do some more with duncan cabs :)

they aint easy to fit/cut right are they, if you do another roadless the cab doors and other bits arround the glass are white, well they are  on the 46 in mays ct mag, pg 130 might help you out if you want pics 

they aint easy to fit/cut right are they, if you do another roadless the cab doors and other bits arround the glass are white, well they are  on the 46 in mays ct mag, pg 130 might help you out if you want pics 

yes your right and have been looking at some pics on the web and some have white doors but have seen a picture of a 65 with blue doors