tms new loader tractor for now

right how do thses points look for a horndraulic version then?? cant really make them any smaller as i wont have enough plastic to fit the retaining pins into , and due to that it wont be 100% accurate but its the best and safest way to do it so the loader can be raised and lowered for pics ect

DSCF0001-2.jpg

DSCF0004-2.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like what tsa135 put down in his reply to me to, thought i would check before i go to far with it

exhaust has to be moved to, just wedged in there for the min so i dont loose it on the floor in the shed

Quite true needs to be between the oil filter and the alternator roughly speaking - keep it up Sean - looks excellent ;D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

got a load more done on this over the weekend to, now fitted with a siku rear hitchm the modyfied britains one  just wouldnt work properly, and the rear of the floorpan now has the proper lower section fitted, the keen eyed amoungs to will notice its been fully resprayed i na lighter shade of blue, as the first attempt was way to dark ,well i thought so, front grills been made just needs last apint done, and the cabs part glazed, also made a new muck fork for her from a scrap britains one, just cut the last 2 of the origonal tines of and fitted brass rod ones instead

DSCF0098-1.jpg

DSCF0099-1.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0101-1.jpg

looking good there was wondering when you'd update us on this one  :)

i know, got a backlog in the shed as long as my arm, times all free for me now so getting right back into it again,

:o :o :o :o nice mate :P :P :P if you had  to sell her want would the price be ::) ::)

if the new mf loader gets done it may go up for sale??? just depends on how long that takes

i know, got a backlog in the shed as long as my arm, times all free for me now so getting right back into it again,

if the new mf loader gets done it may go up for sale??? just depends on how long that takes

massey loader on the double then mate ;) ;)