NH 7060

ford/nh fan

thought you would have got one mart ??

I had the best intention to go back to the New Holland stand and get one Sean but I left the show ground, got on the bus to the train station and remembered about it........I was quite annoyed too as it looked a good model and if I remember was only ?15........ :o

I had the best intention to go back to the New Holland stand and get one Sean but I left the show ground, got on the bus to the train station and remembered about it........I was quite annoyed too as it looked a good model and if I remember was only ?15........ :o

blimey thats cheap ,might have to pop out to the nh dealer this way and have a look i recon,  looks a half decent model

got one today , 10/10 for looks ,detail and detail inside the cab 1/10 for the hitch as it does go up and down +nothing fits it been in the loft 2 hours trying to find anything that fit ,DT , gav,s britains and siku and sod all fits ps the puma 210 is just the same >:( >:(>:(

got one today , 10/10 for looks ,detail and detail inside the cab 1/10 for the hitch as it does go up and down +nothing fits it been in the loft 2 hours trying to find anything that fit ,DT , gav,s britains and siku and sod all fits ps the puma 210 is just the same >:( >:(>:(

Is that the american version on rear duals you've got or the european edition.

well went into the nh dealer today about one of thses, and after 30 mins of waiting while he rang the main office and then rc2 at exeter where they palce thier orders direct ,he told me that the only version out is the us one, exeter dont have any of the euro one in, and aint expecting them for another couple of months either???? cant be right suerly

well went into the nh dealer today about one of thses, and after 30 mins of waiting while he rang the main office and then rc2 at exeter where they palce thier orders direct ,he told me that the only version out is the us one, exeter dont have any of the euro one in, and aint expecting them for another couple of months either???? cant be right suerly

Well it was definitely the European version they had in a Britains box at the Highland Show mate........

The 2 that I picked up at the Royal Highland Show came in the standard red Britains boxes with the number 42301 on the end flaps. I was surprised about that when I bought them. I thought New Holland would have had these new models their own dealer issue blue boxes since they have the exclusive marketing and sales for the first few months of the release.

Fantastic in cab detail including the colour coded levers and the steering wheel has the fast steer activating ring on it. A 10 out of 10 there but minus 10 for the rear lift though Auto drop as standard  :D 

Well it was definitely the European version they had in a Britains box at the Highland Show mate........

mmmm thats what i thought to mate, guy was help full as you could be, but had no joy with exeter which was my real surprise, you would have thought they would have known suerly

RC2 Europe & RC2 Ertl/Britains USA are different divisions and in effect operate as seperate companies

US Version of the NH T7050 with Rear Duals Dealer Edition is now available

The RC2 European Releases of the NH & Case Models will not be until Spring 2008.  Due to the licencing agreement these models are only available from CASE or NH dealers for the first 6 months, their was some NH 7060's in a very limited qty air frighted in for the UK dealer launch of the model and those with spare stock took em to shows,  at present their is no more stock available for dealers!

RC2 Europe & RC2 Ertl/Britains USA are different divisions and in effect operate as seperate companies

US Version of the NH T7050 with Rear Duals Dealer Edition is now available

The RC2 European Releases of the NH & Case Models will not be until Spring 2008.  Due to the licencing agreement these models are only available from CASE or NH dealers for the first 6 months, their was some NH 7060's in a very limited qty air frighted in for the UK dealer launch of the model and those with spare stock took em to shows,  at present their is no more stock available for dealers!

Shame, I cant get one down here in Sussex for a while then  :'(

I really haven't been an active collector of farm models for about 1 1/2 years - the last models I got were the Krone Big X and two NH TG's in 1/32. But I think that after seeing the 7060 in the flesh my interest will once again be sparked into life!

Slightly off topic- anyone know if the Case Puma is wildly available in dealers yet?

Ere ladieboy217, Britainswomble might know if sussex tractors have the 7000 series in stock as I think  he said they do a few models.

Sussex Tractors is now Haynes (Maidstone) They have a website or you can ring their parts department at Framfield on 01825-841100 and speak to Mick, Dave or Robin.

They may be getting their Christmas stock in soon; It's getting to that time of the year..........again.  ::);):D