MOXY 3212B DUMPTRUCK

I remember seeing these trucks working a few years ago and after buying a Joal JCB dumper off ebay for 99p decided to have a go a making one ::) ::)

I used the Joal dumper and a Scrap New-Ray Ford I found in the Scrap box(and some plasticard and superglue)

This is what I got :o :o

post-96-132638641379_thumb.jpg

Sweet Paul, I have a load of pictures on my PC at home as I've fancied making one of these for a while.  ;)

The one I have pictures of looks a lot different to that on the front end though!

I remember seeing these trucks working a few years ago and after buying a Joal JCB dumper off ebay for 99p decided to have a go a making one ::) ::)

I used the Joal dumper and a Scrap New-Ray Ford I found in the Scrap box(and some plasticard and superglue)

This is what I got :o :o

theres one of those not far from my grans farm  in a hedge only spotted it about a year ago ill try and get pics soon  :)