Britains New Holland Self-propelled forager

Hello, I am thinking  of swopping my current SIKU John Deere Self-propelled forager against the current New Holland Self-propelled forager from Britains. Although I used FTF search I did not find any posting relating this issue.

Is the Britains New Holland forager a good modell. Can anybody supply a few pictures/close-ons please?

What is your opinion about the modells mentioned above and what's the best SPF (with exception of the UH BIg X of course ...); however JD and NH are my favourite brands, so it must be any of those two ...

Here is a comparison topic I did a while back about both the EU and original versions of the Britains New Holland FX Forager........I really think this model is worth the money and is pretty well detailed too with opening engine compartments etc........Hope this is of some use........

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6136.0

thanks for the links, the modell looks great according to me, I will take the new-labelled New Holland version from my local supplyer in autumn (will become an expensive fall, with custom-made row-cultivator and beet-harvester, a new SP-Forager; new root and silage trailers ...)

However, I am considering also to keep my SIKU John Deere forager, as this is my first item bought when slowly re-beginning my hobby three years ago ...