More of Richie's farm

richie

Here are some more pic's of my farm I made the first pic too large ( not used to these hi tech computers) hope this works. The header trailer is a bit of 3mm, 6mm, mdf and so is the green flatbed.

post-59-132638487463_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638487471_thumb.jpg

Yes you's are right, But all of my Britains are in my parents loft in the uk this is all I have been able to get. There is only two descent hobby shops in Perth Western Australia and they dont do a great deal in 1;32 scale, A local JD dealer has just started getting this scale in I ordered a jd mower and marston trailer and they said they only get two deliveries a year for models lucky this month is the next one most of the stuff they sell is 1;64 and 1;18. The hobby shops had not heard of Britains and games world shop had one siku fendt in and I got it. There is a toy fair on at the end of the month and Ia'm hoping theres some farm scrap bits. It is like pulling teeth out here to find 1;32 stuff. I have looked into mail order from over sea's but it is not worth it by the time you pay p.p. with the exchange rate. ie; 40p to the Oz dollar. But I will get there. Thanks lads.

Yes Newholland2 is right dphinton  U.H. Renault Atles 936 rz .It's a nice detailed model same that the duals don't come off and it hasn't got the Britains hitch. It's a lot bigger 1;32 scale than the rest of my tractors. It was the best one I had untill I got the jd 7920

some more static machinery inside?, maybe a back to them??

When I was making the sheds FB I did think about putting backs on them but I didn't have a plan in my head were I was going to put them ie; the way they are now or put two together to make the shed deeper. I was only going to make one to put the combine and the forager in but you know you get carried away. I might think about it now. Thanks FB.