newray M.A.N. truck with working steering and hiab

That working steering really makes the truck!

As for "Hiabs".........they seem to be scarcer than hens teeth!

found a model unimog with a hiab on it today at a caboot sale and is about the right size so doing a bit of mods to fit it, not a bad hiab the legs pullout and go dowm like the real ones and I've altered it so you can fold them backwards in transport postion for extra ground clearance ;)

The Hiab looks the "dogs b*****s"!......... nice piece of kit, pity they cant be bought "of the shelf"

cheers mate  :) I've looked all over the unimog for who makes it but can't find a thing. I've now removed one exhaust so it sits better now when it's folded up and removed the spare wheel and refitted the fuel and air tanks

The steering makes it mate, working on that myself as well as and when I can between other things. As for HIABs, rocking horse sh** is the term I am familiar with so a lucky find with that mog mate. Good one chap. Now get back to the ag machines and leave these trucks alone will ya  ::)