Ford 7000

JC

Bought mine yesterday at Great Dorset, I like it. A few comments.

Front and rear tyres are larger than 5000 ones, cab is a complete new moulding with separate lower panel, bonnet side decals not brilliant, as mentioned, dual power ones are though! weight frame a little bit too long, wings sit properly now but no rear lights. Quality control is not brilliant as regards bonnet decals and fixing of pre cleaner and exhaust to bonnet - glue residue, mine are straight though ;)

Plenty of scope to mix and match with the 5000 chassis/parts ;D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought mine yesterday at Great Dorset, I like it. A few comments.

Front and rear tyres are larger than 5000 ones, cab is a complete new moulding with separate lower panel, bonnet side decals not brilliant, as mentioned, dual power ones are though! weight frame a little bit too long, wings sit properly now but no rear lights. Quality control is not brilliant as regards bonnet decals and fixing of pre cleaner and exhaust to bonnet - glue residue, mine are straight though ;)

Plenty of scope to mix and match with the 5000 chassis/parts ;D

doe's yours have the gap like tm810's one?

I've had an idea F-P ;D get Andy to take a picture of it to his next meeting and show britains and see what they say about the overall finish of the one you got...they might even give you a replacement for free ;D

You didn't fix this though Mark.....  ;D

I've had an idea tm810 ;D get Andy to take a picture of it to his next meeting and show britains and see what they say about the overall finish of the one you got...they might even give you a replacement for free ;D

good idea mate,just also noticed that the rear tyre on mine aint fitted properly either was buldged over the rim, also in proper daylight the insdie of the rims have been bent?? as if someones tryed to prise them of with a screwdriver????

i read the 4 page story in the classic tractor mag, really interesting like. its says that they dont expect the 7600 wont be that popular, but i would probly buy the 7000 and the 7600 because thats what my neighbour has and 5000's. it would be good if britains made a ford 4600 aswell. all great tractors but

well got mine today and what can I say BRITAINS MUST EMPLOY MONKEY'S ON QUALITY CONTROL, one of the rear tyres on the wrong way round, decals one put on to high and the other on upside down, linkage don't work at all plastic has stress lines where they have forced it trying to make it work, and remains of glue on one of the rear wheels. Let me know when the funeral is because Britains is dead....long live Siku and U.H.

well got mine today and what can I say BRITAINS MUST EMPLOY MONKEY'S ON QUALITY CONTROL, one of the rear tyres on the wrong way round, decals one put on to high and the other on upside down, linkage don't work at all plastic has stress lines where they have forced it trying to make it work, and remains of glue on one of the rear wheels. Let me know when the funeral is because Britains is dead....long live Siku and U.H.

knew it wouldnt be long! >:( >:(

can you post up the pics??, Andy you have to ask them whats going on  :o :o :o :o