MGU Harvesting Spuds for Histon Produce.

BGU

:D :D :D superb... well done MGU (and Daddy of course)... what a great looking setup there boys... I'll give you ?120 per tonne PROVIDED their is no signs of blight of course  ;):D :D

That header looks a treat on there as well  :o

Nice to see some Masseys working on MGU farms  ;):D :D - I think we have converted the little fella - just at the right age as well  ;D

Super pics... made my day that has... keep up the good work MGU  ;)

looking good mgu, are they coco pops i spy as spuds then?

i'm sorry but you should read whats posted above!!

and now below :D :D

Spud Harvest is well underway.

Straight into Marky's Potato boxes.

It's really a Cocopop Harvest! :D :D

Super pics Kev - it's great to see Adam loves his farm toys. It's a it bit of a worry for the future that the Xbox etc seems to have superseded real toys for many kids these days :-\

indeed....

but i have one and i still buy my 'toys' :D :D :D::) ::)::)

Super pics Kev - it's great to see Adam loves his farm toys. It's a it bit of a worry for the future that the Xbox etc seems to have superseded real toys for many kids these days :-\

It's frightening that a 6 1/2 he can turn on our computer, log into the Internet and get to sites from his own folder! :o :o

Worryingly he woke me up the other morning to say he was on eBay and had found a Britains tractor and could he bid on it!! Thank god he doesn't know our passwords!!

It's frightening that a 6 1/2 he can turn on our computer, log into the Internet and get to sites from his own folder! :o :o

Worryingly he woke me up the other morning to say he was on eBay and had found a Britains tractor and could he bid on it!! Thank god he doesn't know our passwords!!

My kids are the same Kev... if I have problems... they come and sit and tell me how to do it right  :-[

• 2 months later...