NewHolland2's Blues......

NewHolland2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW... I am blown away Martin... what a collection and what a cracking post... I was watching this "grow" last night... I never realised I'd come in this morning to all this lot !

Superb... Now I'm not saying I'm a blue convert... but you've got some cracking models in that line up... Never seen some of the Fiat Argis either - superb...

Many thanks for posting... it must have taken you ages... and It's about time we gave the blue crew something to look at - although I must say... I think you've spoiled them a little here mate  :D :D

Tip top

your doing new holland proud there Mart, i think they would be impressed with your collection

Cheers Alan...... :)

Certainly shows a wide variety of their machines from over the years doesn't it...... ;)

impressive line up there mart, you really need to get a new repo cab for that old 5610 mate get her back working

Thanks Sean...... :)

She could certainly do with it eh mate......The Steyr cab was a quick fix when it happened about 4 years ago......Always meant to do something about it......She'll get treated some day...... ;)

What a collection Mart - thanks for posting them all  :-*

Cheers Colm...... ;)

WOW... I am blown away Martin... what a collection and what a cracking post... I was watching this "grow" last night... I never realised I'd come in this morning to all this lot !

Superb... Now I'm not saying I'm a blue convert... but you've got some cracking models in that line up... Never seen some of the Fiat Argis either - superb...

Many thanks for posting... it must have taken you ages... and It's about time we gave the blue crew something to look at - although I must say... I think you've spoiled them a little here mate  :D :D

Tip top

Thanks Marky...... :)

I know what you mean about the Fiat's there's just something about them I think...... :)

I actually enjoyed going through the whole collection as it's not something I get the chance to do that often...... :);)

nice work Mart, been a long time coming!!!, like Mark said, i logged off last night after 2.5 pages so had something to look forward too! :) :)

Thanks Ben...... :);):);):);)

• 8 months later...

Thanks for showing us your blue collection you must have a few thousand tied up in these.It's a pleasure to see so many blues all in one topic and I like the stories of the progression of the farms replacement programme, it adds an interesting touch. 

Please keep us updated on further additions to the collection. :)

Regards Robert

Thanks for showing us your blue collection you must have a few thousand tied up in these.It's a pleasure to see so many blues all in one topic and I like the stories of the progression of the farms replacement programme, it adds an interesting touch. 

Please keep us updated on further additions to the collection. :)

Regards Robert

Thanks Robert......Am hoping to pick up some more blues over the next two weeks so will keep this topic updated...... :) :)

nice collection you have there ;) i got the T7040 from G&M not as detailed as the T7060 but still a nice addition ;)

Haven't got the T7060 yet mate but hope to pick it up soon......Did you spot the mistake on the rear of the box of the T7040...... ???;D