NewHolland2's Blues......

NewHolland2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Thanks David and Bas  :)  - it's really nice to get some Fiats added to the collection David, always had a soft spot for them  :) 

Fully agree Martin on the Fiat front. I bought the ROS dual wheeled 180-90 at Spalding and it's one of my favourite models in my collection. Just awaiting a parcel containing the recent Replicagri terracotta 90 series machines which i'm looking forward to. Hope we see an F100 Winner series tractor from either of the above manaufacturers in the not too distant future aswell. :) 

Fully agree Martin on the Fiat front. I bought the ROS dual wheeled 180-90 at Spalding and it's one of my favourite models in my collection. Just awaiting a parcel containing the recent Replicagri terracotta 90 series machines which i'm looking forward to. Hope we see an F100 Winner series tractor from either of the above manaufacturers in the not too distant future aswell. :)

An F/Winner model would be super David - I was so pleased when I picked up the 1/25 ROS model a few years back - basic yes but it looks the part - so a more detailed version in 1/32 would be spot on  :)

martin o martin o martin..................................... the dissapointment weighs heavy on our minds & to be quite frank we worry about you my confused & obviously misguided friend  :(

we thought you'd cured yourself of  this blue viral infection & sugest you go straight back to work & get a good dose of red  ;D ;D

nice updates mart , was good to look back at the first few pages , does the 5610 still have it's steyr cab ?

martin o martin o martin..................................... the dissapointment weighs heavy on our minds & to be quite frank we worry about you my confused & obviously misguided friend  :(

we thought you'd cured yourself of  this blue viral infection & sugest you go straight back to work & get a good dose of red  ;D ;D

nice updates mart , was good to look back at the first few pages , does the 5610 still have it's steyr cab ?

:D  :D  Don't worry Marcus I'm still more Fergie than Ford really  ;)

Indeed the 5610 still has the Steyr cab on it, it's tucked up beside the 276 Bi-Di in the back of the shed just now, will get an updated pic just shortly  :)

• 2 months later...