Ford 4000 (not just a new set of decals)

Well.... I am loathe to admit it... but thats a cracking convo... well done BP for "sticking it out" and making a realistic model... where others may have just changed the wheels and added the decals..

Hats off to you...  ;)

(picking myself off the floor after having a shock attack) thanks Marky I've got a 4600 on the go at the moment which will have the bubble cab fitted  ;)

cheers nashmach  :) if I can get my hands on a (hold on while I'm sick ;D) a mf 135 chassis I'll have a go at making a ford 2600 (as seen in an old copy of "site and machinery")  ;)

:o>:( - you just try it Mister... I'll have the full might of the massey Massive round your house before you can say Dagenham Dustbin.... not on a thursday though.. we all go to lacemaking class  :-[>:(

looks good mate back wheels look ok to i must say, especially with the new hubs

have plans for another ford myself, which mart will prob like, just amasing a few parts to make it

ohoh sean don't you know how you must make massey's any more ??? :'( (  ;) )

Nice convo mate just briliant!

• 3 weeks later...
??? ??? ??? ??? how did that get worked out then?? a few people did see a few parts  i got yesterday

Well you said MArt would be interested in it and you have done a 66 and 7600 and a smaller one is in order so seemed a 3600 fitted the bill  ;)