MF3650 datatronic SEMI SCRATCHBUILD FINISHED

not 100%decided yet to be honest, just one mid range of my current 3000's i have, mind you got more parts ordered for it yet

i don't have orderd parts for this one yet, but most of the time i wait a few weeks and start more projects to make the ordening list a litle bigger that saves me some money on posting costs!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't have orderd parst for this one yet, but most of the time i wait a few weeks and start more projects to make the ordening list a litle bigger that saves me some money on posting costs!

i resin cast the cab and arches so they are cheap to do, currently wating on some finishing parts i want, as this ones going to be a sho tractor rather than a carpet tractor like the rest

wouldnt say that mate, i  tried scratch building a cab its in the shed, for a new 290, just cant get it right at the mo

Have a litle patience thean you can make it!

sometimes i begin whit a cab and think OH MY GOD this won't work and then after a couple of day's look at it again and chaince some things on the cab,IT WORKED! ;);D

Have a litle patience thean you can make it!

sometimes i begin whit a cab and think OH MY GOD this won't work and then after a couple of day's look at it again and chaince some things on the cab,IT WORKED! ;);D

this ones a duncan cab ,both doors open now, but i cant seem to get the basic shape right

with luck and very poor skill mate, everyones differnt unfortuatly so i have found on each model

That's true mate but i am sure you could make it!

When i was the first time at the forum and looking around in the latest tractor conversion i had a look of all the massey convo's on this site

but when i saw youre models i was a litle bit yelouse.

Just love youre models! ;):-*

well blue power did a lot of work on the cab today!

Painted the bonnet again i was not satisfied and also painted the rearfenders!

They are now drying in the shed!

Maybe i can better make models then driving big tractors!(tractor games!not last but one place higher :-[ )

well blue power did a lot of work on the cab today!

Painted the bonnet again i was not satisfied and also painted the rearfenders!

They are now drying in the shed!

Maybe i can better make models then driving big tractors!(tractor games!not last but one place higher

Listen Johnny.. If I was there I would be last place I can assure you... no shame in it buddy... someone has to be bottom  :-\ ;D - I bet you had great fun though  ;D

thanks for the update  :) with the tractor games as long as you had fun that all thats counts mate  ;)

well i had a lot of fun because i had the 6270 of my uncle whit me and what a beauty it is!

Loving it to drive!But next year i take his new MF5455 to the games this must be much easyer to do the games whit because it is much shorter!

This year i didnt take it because he has got it for 3weeks now and i never drove it! :'(