MF3650 datatronic SEMI SCRATCHBUILD FINISHED

Listen Johnny.. If I was there I would be last place I can assure you... no shame in it buddy... someone has to be bottom  :-\ ;D - I bet you had great fun though  ;D

thanks mate for believing in me ;)

There where a 14year old girl hoe wanted a lift and she asked me because i had the beautyfullest tractor on the spot!

But laiter she told something that i was scared of she liked me more :-X (told my girlfriend and she ;D)

But i had the biggest tractor ;D ;D the rest where al 4cilinders i was the only one whit a 6 ;D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wel on request off making an update of this project just went back to the shed and made some picture's of the cab and rear fenders!

Also the paint where dry so just an idea how it looks like!

first the cab and rear fenders (i made it out of one piece!)

post-1178-132638656554_thumb.jpg

post-1178-132638656559_thumb.jpg

Tell her... When I have finished the tractor of course  ::):D :D :D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

well today i did a lot of work on it but the last couple a day's whe where looking for a house to buy (no succes because i want sandy at my place in the future!) so she get's time enouf from me!! :-X::)

• 1 month later...

o thats right forgot about that, it turned out great. if you decide you want to sell the 8170  il buy it  ;)

well i am thinking off making another one to sell that one next year in Zwolle but i think you can make it youre self because its not that dificult to make that one!And i think i  remember some models that you've made so you can do the job!

The chassis of the Ales from UH is only repainted and the cab and rear fenders are from the 6290 nothing done cuting off these both!!

Only the bonnet is self made from plastic plate And filled whit wood!

Here are the photo's as promised!

Still need to make a proper dashboard for it and i need to glue the warning light back on!

what did i do: Made stairs on the cab

Painted the frontweight black

Painted the worklights black

post-1178-132638670855_thumb.jpg

post-1178-132638670864_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Well i got this one from the shell today to finish this project

First i touhgt i won't finish this one because it is not the best work you lads have seen from me :-[

But my girlfriend said to me finish any way hunny it's a waist off time iff you dont!

So got the decals out off the storege box and begon to finish her.

Here is the result (actualy this model is some off the first when i just started whit convo's)

So here it is

post-1178-132638701155_thumb.jpg

post-1178-132638701158_thumb.jpg