1. 1. Which One??

• Grey Fergie
    • MF35

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that - got oil all over my jeans!! Need some MF overalls! :D :D

the idea is kev that any debri would be cought by the oil while the 'clean air' carries on to the engine , untill the paper filters were fitted , David brown tractors were fitted it oil type air cleaners right up to the 90 series in 1980

Nice one Kev... who was the red telly tubby... Po wasn't it  ;D:D :D :D

Does she run any better with that new pipe Kev ???

Yes I do look like Po!!  :D :D :D :D

Funny you should say that! She sounds completely different obviously, but I thought she did run a bit better? Especially when there is some petrol in her! :D :D :D

very flash kev, best get the young one a set of mf overalls to mind  cant have penny being made dirty like that can we

so what parts next on the list??

I want to get her running smoothly. When you open the accelerator she coughs and splutters - not at all settings though?

I want to get her running smoothly. When you open the accelerator she coughs and splutters - not at all settings though?

Coughing and spluttering well got to be fuel related. Personally I would remove and flush fuel tank all pipes and clean carb.