What really PLEASED you?

My Dad got results back from an important hospital the other day saying he was finally clear of cancer  :) Which is pretty damn good!

There was also something else important .. but i forgot  :-\ :-X

Great news Nick  ;)

Bet you's are all releaved now  :)

My Dad got results back from an important hospital the other day saying he was finally clear of cancer  :) Which is pretty damn good!

That's brilliant news Nick... I am so pleased and relieved for you and your family darling :)

GREAT news mate, i've been there with my dad but not the same results . i bet your all very pleased. :) :) :) :)

Thankyou all soo very much, it certainly is a huge weight off of our shoulders so now Dad can get back on with his life. Im sorry to hear that Old Ford. Were all pleased certainly, but instead of going out for a meal .. my Dad went straight back to work  :D Thanks all for the kind words  ;)

Grand result there Mr Farmernick Snr. Glad you have all got something to smile about.

For me, the possibility of more work with a friend of mine next year (the grass silaging gang I was on for). It will be right up my street. Fingers crossed.

All sorts of things have gone wrong this week >:(

But what pleased me were the all the wonderful friends I have who've kept me cheerful :-*:-* :-*

It's the best feeling in the world hey Mand. It isn't being pulled out of the hole by your friends but the fact that when your down in a hole they'll jump on down in there with ya.  :)

Group Hug!!  :-*

It's the best feeling in the world hey Mand. It isn't being pulled out of the hole by your friends but the fact that when your down in a hole they'll jump on down in there with ya.  :)

Group Hug!:-*

Definitely

Real friends are worth their weight in gold and they are the ones who don't just say "Can I help" - they get on and do whatever is necessary which may just be an ear to listen, or arms to hug

Group Hug!!  :-*

Absolutely... and so many people have had to listen to an awful lot of cr*p from me lately... and I love them all :-*:-* :-*

Absolutely... and so many people have had to listen to an awful lot of cr*p from me lately... and I love them all :-*:-* :-*

Now then soppy bollards... stop all that  :-*:-* :-*

You know we ALL love you - whatever we do.... don't you know that we're in this togethhhhhhhhher as the song says  ;D