What really PLEASED you?

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo please that I have finished going through Sean's interview for TTT.  I actually thought it would take me at least half of my life to finish all the spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes but I finished it under six months so I feel relieved. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oooh good question. I think it would be a John Deere 6910 as they may be more affordable in a couple of years. The 3650 is holding out well right now, making a 6800 look more reasonable at present but have a house to be saving up for.

Please, no colour wars but of the many tractors I have driven it is only ever Deeres which give a me a built to last feeling. If I could buy newer then it would be an open door.

Still, we ain't there yet. Don't count your chickens etc. ;)

Good for you Tris... If you've tested a few and that's what you want mate then fair play to you.  I'll be grilling you at Toytrac as to why MF don't come up to scratch mind you  >:(:D :D

Actually... Now you bring this up... I moved my local farmers new(ish) (08) New Holland tractor (not sure of the number but 80hp).. and I was SHOCKED at how lacking it was in the features mine has... and indeed the whole 'feel' of the thing - it felt nowhere near as 'purposeful' as my little lady - although in fairness his was £22k with a loader... mine was over £30k for the same thing  :o

NO COLOUR WARS THOUGH PLEASE... Just my observations that's all  :-[

Basically Ad, I'm self employed. I don't charge much and put my hand to anything. That's driving trucks, agricultural kit, labouring. . . After leaving the farms at 22 and going truck driving by 27 I missed the farming too much buj there wern't the jobs. When I came back from NZ I went self employed. A lot of agency work kept me going but in the wrong direction. My patience has paid off though as this switch round at my mates was always on the cards, it was just not getting disgruntled waiting which I had to do.

He is taking on a family contracting business where I will be helping quite alot more soon. . . ;D

Carpenter and plumber revamped my utility room by replacing the collapsed worktop - looks brilliant with new lever taps.

Carpenter Bill then made my office cupboard door into a folding one so I now have another 2 feet of space I can use to make my office a little less cramped (it's only 9 x 9 feet and has a door across one corner).

Oh I am easily pleased!

I have finally found where my FIRST paycheque is. . . . paid into the wrong account ::) Transferred across to the business account then received comformation of invoice received by Wessex so another two cheques should be on their way with the final one to come in a fortnight. Ain't been paid since I started and now it's all coming in :) :)

Yeah it brings a sigh of relief Mark, eight weeks at the end of this week :o It's a pain because I invoice them, Wessex are effectively purchasing my labour. . . which means I need a purchase order . . . and because they are buying something, they go by their 30days credit arrangement. So by the time the cheque for day one clears it could be day 44!! It's done through the Payments Dept, not Pay Roll. ::)