What really PLEASED you?

Sean coming to America to meet real Americans not those fool tourist and sailors that dock in his town......but real Americans....I'm so excited........only thing concerns me is it is tough to get into America now.  Not only does it require a full body scan but now they added 3 question spelling tests :'( :'( :'( :'( You have to get 2 out of 3 correct.  The first question I have no doubt Sean will get...."How do you spell your first name?"  Second question I'm not so sure, "How do you spell your wife's name?" 3rd question I know is a no hoper, "How do you spell the name of the country you come from?"    UK won't make it......only thing I can think of if he can convince immigrations that his wife name is Massey and the country he is from is Ferguson...... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Spent the morning with the floor up, console panels off and light lenses off trying to find a reason to the indicators blowing. Found three bare wires under cab for nrf indicator and hazard light wire. Well chuffed we got them working again. Plus a new radio ariel so Radio1 is back on air ;D Off silaging again now. :)

Seen a deutz tractor im thinking about buying

talked to the dealer and he said come and pick it up and try it out for a few days

so i got it last night and drove it 60 miles home ran like a champ

145hp deutz 7145 2wd with duals brand new seat  A/C and a new stereo

Seen a deutz tractor im thinking about buying

talked to the dealer and he said come and pick it up and try it out for a few days

so i got it last night and drove it 60 miles home ran like a champ

145hp deutz 7145 2wd with duals brand new seat  A/C and a new stereo

pictures please Mr DD  ;D???:o

Gee thanks Mark.... it's been a while... almost a month ;) ;)  As they say its a funny person that isn't missed ;D ;D

True, so true Bill

I am pleased because my official pass for the A-M Owners Silverstone meet has arrived in the post.  I thought I was going to miss out or have to fight my way in with the models for the display.  Whew!  I was having a few bad moments there.

you were missed mate, think theres a topic about with your name in asking where you were

Had a search to see what folk were saying abouut me but I can't find it. Has anyone got the link for me ???